Now, who doesn’t love balsamic! This is sweet balsamic vinaigrette recipe ideal to use in both sweet and savour salads or is just wonderful as a marinade for chicken breasts.
- A container that has a tight-fitting lid – glass jars are ideal
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Find a container that has a tight-fitting lid – glass jars are perfect for this.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to the container, cover it and shake until emulsified.
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to suit your taste.