Vibrant Garbanzo Bean Salad
Choppity chop for this Garbanzo Bean Salad which makes a splash of vibrant colour on your table. Great for entertaining as it can be made up to 2 days before.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 tin garbanzo beans (approximately 400 grams)
- 2 medium carrots (approximately 240 grams)
- 4 medium celery stalks (approximately 220 grams)
- 1 medium red capsicum (bell pepper) (approximately 120 grams)
- 1 small red onion (approximately 30 grams)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
Either cook your own garbanzo beans or drain and rinse a can, shake to remove excess water.
Wash and trim all your vegetables then cut them all into small dice.
Place your garbanzo beans and chopped vegetables in a large mixing bowl, add the lemon and oil, season liberally and mix well until combined.
Arrange in a salad bowl, chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 6045IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg