A great dressing featuring the fresh, vibrant flavours of Thailand.
Servings: 8 tablespoons*
- 3 tbsps olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 1 small Thai chilli (chopped)
- Zest of 1 lime (approximately 1 tablespoon)
- 2 kaffir limes (chiffonade*)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- ½ stalk stalk lemongrass (approximately 1 tablespoon, chopped finely)
- 1 teaspoon Palm sugar (¾ teaspoon brown)
Place all the ingredients in a small food processor or high-speed blender and blitz until combined.
Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste.
You can store it in the fridge for a few days or pour it over your salad.
- This Thai Vinaigrette recipe makes approximately half a cup or 8 tablespoons, the nutritional information has been calculated per tablespoon.
This is enough salad for one salad that serves four people.
- Chiffonade is a slicing technique where leafy green vegetables and herbs such as spinach, basil, sorrel, etc. are cut into long, thin strips.
To do this stack the leaves on top of each other, gently roll them into a cigar, and then use a sharp knife to slice them into thin ribbons.
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 429mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg