Use winters bountiful supply of sunny citrus to make this wonderfully zingy citrus vinaigrette perfect for green salads or fennel salads.
Servings: 8 servings*
- ⅓ cup olive oil extra virgin
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest approximately the zest from 1 lemon
- ½ tablespoon lime zest approximately the zest from 1 lime
- ½ tablespoon orange zest approximately the zest from 1 orange
- ½ tablespoon mandarin zest approximately the zest from 1 mandarin
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- ½ tablespoon orange juice
- ½ tablespoon mandarin juice
Take a container that has a tight-fitting lid – glass jars are perfect for this.
Put all the dressing ingredients into the container, season with sea salt and cracked black pepper, cover it and shake until emulsified.
Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste.
- This recipe makes a approximately one cup of dressing enough for two salads that serve four, the nutritional information has been calculated per serving.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 5mg | Iron: 1mg