Cherry Vinaigrette is the epitome of summer flavour all in one quick and easy dressing, just what you need for mouthwatering summer salads.
Servings: 16 tablespoons*
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and halved (this is approximately 200gr/7oz of whole cherries)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar (or balsamic glaze)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
Wash, pit and halve your cherries.
Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a small food processor or small high-speed blender, blitz until smooth.
Taste and adjust seasonings according to your personal preferences.
If necessary, add 1-2 tablespoons of water if the dressing is too thick.
It can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- This recipe makes one cup or 16 tablespoons of dressing enough for two salads that serve four; the nutritional information is calculated per tablespoon.
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg