Cherry dressing the epitome of summer flavours in one easy dressing, just what you need for your summer salads.
- 1 cup cherries pitted
- 2 tbsps red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp raspberry vinegar optional
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a small food processor or small high-speed blender, blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to your personal preferences.
- If necessary add 1-2 tablespoons of water if the dressing is too thick.
- This recipe makes a total of one cup of dressing enough for one salad that serves four, the nutritional information is also calculated this way.