Make your salads stand out with this simple Parmesan Dressing. This fresh and flavorful five-ingredient dressing is the perfect alternative to Caesar dressing for crunchy greens and other favourite salad fixings.
What can I use it on?
- Toss it with a green salad.
- Try it on an Italian inspired sandwich.
- Enjoy it on your favourite pasta salad.
- Spoon it on top of vegetables.
- Great with sturdy greens such as kale, chard or silverbeet.
- Wonderful on top of roasted veg such as carrots or beets.
You Will Need...
Show Me How To Make It
Add all the dressing ingredients into a high-speed blender or small food processor then season,
Blitz until everything is well combined then taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste.
How Much Dressing Does it Make?
This recipe makes a total of half a cup of dressing enough for one salad that serves six, the nutritional information is also calculated this way.
How long does it store for?
Store the dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
We have used this salad on our Italian Salad
- Bullet or High Speed Blender or Small Food Processor
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Reggiano Cheese grated
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Add all the dressing ingredients into a high-speed blender or small food processor, season then blitz until combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste.