This is great for your leaf salads or as an alternative to Caesar dressing.
We have used this salad on…
- Bullet or High Speed Blender or Small Food Processor
- ⅓ cup Parmesan Reggiano Cheese grated
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Add all the dressing ingredients into a high-speed blender or small food processor, season then blitz until combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste.
[lt_recipe name=”Parmesan Dressing” servings=”Approximately 1 cup” total_time=”10M” difficulty=”Easy” print=”yes” ingredients=”¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese;½ cup whole egg mayonnaise;2 tablespoons oil;3 tablespoons lemon juice ;Freshly cracked black pepper” ];Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a small food processor or small high speed blender, blend until smooth. ;Taste and adjust seasonings according to your personal preferences.[/lt_recipe]