This sweet, yet slightly tart passion fruit dressing compliments many different combos of greens served with a side of grilled meats. This dressing is sure to brighten any salad.
WHAT CAN I USE PASSION FRUIT DRESSING ON?
- Serve it on spinach or mixed green salads.
- Spoon it over pan-fried fish.
- Try it over a chicken and fruit salad.
- Brush it on while grilling chicken or fish.
You Will Need
Can I use Canned or Frozen Passion Fruit?
It is absolutely fine to use either to make up this dressing just make sure that you defrost the frozen passion fruit first ? and that your pulp makes up a quarter of a cup .
How to Make It
- Wash and cut your lime leaves into a chiffonade.
- Put all your dressing ingredients in a glass jar, season with salt and pepper then shake until emulsified.
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste, you may need to add a dash of sweeteners such as honey or maple syrup if your passionfruit’s are too tart.
HOW LONG CAN I STORE PASSION FRUIT DRESSING FOR?
Store the dressing in a tight jar with a lid so that it’s easy to shake when you need to mix it up before serving. The dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
WE HAVE USED IT ON...
- Glass jar or sealed container.
- 4 ripe passion fruit (to make up ¼ cup pulp)
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 3 tbsps lime juice
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves (optional but adds so much flavour)
- Wash and cut your Kaffir lime leaves into a chiffonade.
- Put all your dressing ingredients in a glass jar, season with salt and pepper then shake until emulsified (well combined).
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste, you may need to add a dash of a sweetener such as honey or maple syrup if your passion fruits are too tart.
Leave a Reply