Vodka mayo is just perfect for a prawn avocado salad or simply use it as a dipping sauce for your prawns or for adding some excitement to your next coleslaw.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps Dijon mustard
- 1 ¼ cup avocado or MCT oil
- 2 teaspoons vodka (or to taste)
- Sea salt
- Place egg, crushed garlic and mustard in a small food processor and process until well combined.
- Gradually add the oil, until thick and emulsified add the vodka and sea salt to taste.
- Transfer to a sterilised jar and refrigerate until needed.
- This recipe makes approximately of one cup and a quarter cups of dressing in total which should be enough for two salads. It is the equivalent of approximately 20 tablespoons and the nutritional information is calculated this way.