This maple vinaigrette is wonderful for any salads with bacon, corn or even try it with your grilled baby carrots.
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tbsps maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- Find a container that has a tight-fitting lid, glass jars are perfect for this.
- Add all the vinaigrette ingredients to the container, season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Cover it and shake until emulsified.
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste.
- This recipe makes approximately one cup of dressing enough for one salad that serves four, the nutritional information is calculated per tablespoon.