This raspberry mayo is made by using fresh raspberries and is enhanced by adding some raspberry vinegar – great for coleslaw, grilled chicken and prawns.
- Small Food Processor or High-speed Blender
- ⅔ cup whole egg mayonnaise 1 (I like S&W or Hellmans)
- 4 tbsps raspberry vinegar 2
- ½ cup raspberries 3
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Add all your raspberry mayo ingredients to a small food processor or high-speed blender, season with salt and pepper then blitz until combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste.
- This recipe makes a approximately one cup of mayo which equates to approximately 16 tablespoons and that is how the nutritional information has been calculated – per tablespoon.
- To make your own home made mayo.
- I have tried countless brands of raspberry vinegars, including some unbelievably expensive ones. The one that I thoroughly recommend and that will have you breathing in the aroma of raspberries the minute your open the bottle is Colavita.
- You can also use frozen raspberries to make this mayo, just make sure you thaw your raspberries before making it otherwise it will be more like a frozen slushie.