This maple vinaigrette is wonderful for any salads with bacon, corn or even try it with your grilled baby carrots.
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅙ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅕ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Find a container that has a tight-fitting lid, glass jars are perfect for this.
- Add all the vinaigrette ingredient to the container, cover it and shake until emulsified.
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to your taste.
- This recipe makes a approximately one cup of dressing enough for one salad that serves four, the nutritional information is also calculated this way.