This lemon garlic vinaigrette is quick to whip up and versatile to use with any salad combination, it even doubles as a marinade for meat, poultry or fish.
Use this vinaigrette on
- Fresh green bean salads
- Any bean or legume salad such as garbanzo beans (chickpeas), white beans or red kidney beans.
- Kale, silverbeet or chard salads
- Green salads with avocado
- Tomato salads
- Grain salads such as tabouli
- As a marinade for any meat, poultry or fish
- A container that has a tight-fitting lid such as a glass jar.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 garlic cloves (minced)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Find a container that has a tight-fitting lid – glass jars are perfect for this.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to the container, cover it and shake until emulsified.
- Taste and adjust seasonings according to your personal preferences.
- You may like to strain the dressing to remove the garlic if you prefer.
- This recipe makes a approximately one cup of dressing enough for two salads that serve four, the nutritional information has been calculated per serving.